Friday, March 18, 2005

Mega March Madness Has Taken Control.......

This Directv NCAA March Madness package is off the hook. I mean I really dig on it. I mean I like it and I like it a lot. I get all the games plus all the Hi Def ones. By the way I enjoy Hi Def hoops.

The Fighting Illini continue to struggle offensively, but continue to win. Their 12 point win over FDU the 16th seed was very unimpressive, but it is a win. They will need to step it up and get their game back if they are to make the Final Four. Illini Wonk has the game covered in case you missed it. Next up is Nevada in the second round, Saturday 540pm eastern.

Anyone catch the 11 hours of Congress vs MLB yesterday? I watched some of it but got the highlights from Sportscenter and various online news sources. The Cub Reporter has a very detailed account of the marathon, if you are interested. I was somewhat amazed at how much Big Mac looked like a dear in headlights? He did not want to talk but didn't want to plead the fifth? WTF? How much did he pay his attorneys for that advice? Who knew Sammy Sosa couldn't speak English? The guy has been in the USA for 20 years but needs a translator. He speaks it fine when the media is positive and telling him how great he is? It is just crap and another way he can hide from the issues. Grow up you pile of steamy dung.

Alright, I am done with that. I must prepare for more NCAA hoops. First I must forget all "SuperSize Me" has taught me and proceed to McDonalds. See, I got this thing going on this morning. It is called a Mega St Patty Madness flu.

I am out. Later.

No comments: