Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's Here...........MARCH MADNESS !



The much loved America's team the Fighting Illini play in primetime tonight, 940 Eastern, CBS. Tune in to see the Human Fast Break Dee Brown, The Revren Roger Powell, The General Deron Williams, and The Head Luther Head play an unselfish style of motion offense preached by Coach of the Year Bruce Weber.

Man I love this time of the year. I just ordered Directv's Mega March Madness. This means I get every game of the first three rounds. Plus, with it I will get 30 games in Hi Def. Sports in High Definition is truly amazing. I got no work, no wife, and no worries man. I got hoops all day baby. Holy crap I am pumped for some March Madness.

Workout Stats: Are you crazy? Did you read above? There aint no stats.

Survivor Palau was crazy good last night. Why did they save Ibrehem? They must be scared of Angie? I aint happy with the lets get Tom talk. I think Greg is stepping out too early and I hope it bites him in the arse. Tom has to be careful. I have seen his route before. By not going to tribal he may get too comfortable and forget to play the game mentally. Then BAM he be gone and I don't want that.

GO ILLINI......................I-L-L..................I-N-I................................Later.

No comments: