Sunday, March 20, 2005

I have a NCAA Hangover..........

Blogger Explosion Traffic slow the "F" down and vote in my poll. You got 27 seconds left......

Yes, finally my four day NCAA obsession has come to an end. I have screamed, yelled, and holly crapped myself for four days. I have destroyed 3 months of workouts with a four days of binge. Chips and cheese, Fast Food, Jacks Pizza, Coke with no lime, Beers, Dairy Queen, Subway............I have done it all. I have seen my Illini struggle for a first round win and get seriously big for a second round win. I wondered Thursday if we would see any upsets. I wondered Friday if a top seed would ever win again. I wondered Saturday if the Wake Forest vs West Virginia game would ever end. After four days and almost 40 hours of March Madness I wondered what the heck was I thinking when I filled out my bracket?? Oh I miss you already and anticipate are reunion this coming Thursday.

Workout Stats: Made it to the gym early this morning for chest and back workout. Followed that up with 30 minutes on the spin bike. No intervals as I was sore from Saturday's 17 mile ride.

Awesome Baby I just remembered The Next Great Human Drama: The Contender is on NBC tonight. I really dig on this show. You should watch it, DO IT!

I am out. Later.

No comments: