Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's Official, The Bulls Don't Want Me Back

So, as you can read below I am juiced on the Bulls recent success and was at the game last night. Great for me? No, they played their worst game of the year and lost by 30 points. The game was basically over at the end of the first quarter. However, when I come back I come back for good. I toughed it out, drank more beer, and stayed to the end. Go Bulls.

The premier of The Amazing Race 7 was fabulous. Rob and Amber rock! They started slow, but didn't panic, used their reality fame to their advantage, and were a traffic jam away from winning the first leg (they finished 3rd). Other teams that sparked my interest were the Mother/Gay Son team and the Big Breasted Blond Ladies who lied to the older couple on the beach stop. Oh yeah, the Survivor preview during TAR7 looked crazy and I can not wait for Thursday.

Anyone watch Scrubs? It is a terrific show that I started watching last year, which was their 3rd season. This weeks episode, "My Best Laid Plans," was perhaps the best one I have seen. Although I did enjoy "My Life In Four Cameras" which had Clay Aiken singing in it and was done old school sitcom style. Anyway, I am a big fan of Zach Braff (JD) who directed this episode. It had Heather Gram in her panties, twice, and some cool reverse camera action stuff. His movie Garden State which he wrote, directed, and starred in with Natalie Portman is one of my favorites from 2004.

Workout Stats: It was a toughie after a night of beers and crap food, but I did it. Yeah for me!! It was 30 minutes on the elliptical then 30 minutes on the spin cycle with intervals. I really wanted to skip today but, no soup for me. I mean I powered through it and glad I did.

I am out. Later.

No comments: