Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man."

Well Tuesday Boss was a bit more busy and stressful then being Monday Boss. Hopefully the Wednesday Boss will be more like Monday Boss?

Anyway, I showed up at the gym feeling really good about myself. So good I decided I would tackle the treadmill. Yes, I thought I could run on a treadmill for 30 minutes. Uhm, yeah, I was wrong. I ran for 10 minutes. I started out with 5 minutes of warm up, brisk walking. Then I ran for the next 5. Then I needed to slow the pace to a brisk walk as my heart was beginning to pound through my chest. After 5 minutes of walking I decided to run again. That lasted another 5. I walked the last 10 for a total of 30 minutes, 405 calories burned, 2.8 miles. When I was done I had sweated through my shirt like never before. Damn running is some good exercise. I finished up with sit ups and called it a day.

On the Reality TV front my beloved TIVO did not record American Idol tonight. It was not TiVo's fault though. I have a powered multiswitch (fancy splitter needed for Directv) that was mistakenly switched off, or was it? When it is off no satellite signal feeds through to any of my TVs. Ofcourse, I was not home at the time and did not solve the problem until after AI4 was over. The mystery is; Who accidentally bumped OR purposely flipped the light switch to off? I will find the answers and those responsible will be punished. I will start with the dog! He looks guilty!

Speaking of the dog, check this out. I was pissed off the other day as the dog wouldn't go outside to "potty" because it was raining. I knew he had to go, likely number one and two, because he had been inside all day. He would not budge out the back door. I pushed him out and he immediately ran back to the door and stared inside. Now, I had to follow him around to make sure he didn't go inside. The wife got home and I explained the situation to her and how mad I was at the dog. She replied with this, "How would you like to take a shit outside in the pouring rain while everyone watched?" I am no longer mad at the dog.

That is all I have to say about that. I am out. Later.

No comments: