Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh Barry, How Dumb Can You Be?

I caught a recap of the Barry Bonds press conference on sports radio and all I can say is, WOW! This guy is really a Grade A Class One IDIOT!! He spewed from his mouth for 37 minutes at the media like they are to blame. Has this piece of crap read the leaked grand jury testimony that everyone else has? He admitted to "accidentally" rubbing some clear & cream on his person back in December 2003 but, that is it. Greg Anderson his former trainer and the guy admittedly handing out human growth hormones to pro baseball players never gave Bonds anything else. Barry is just a freak. A freak who at the end of his career has gained more muscle and racked up more stats then anyone in any sport EVER! Yeah he is a freak. A freak with a Steroid Dealer as a personal trainer.

What pisses me off even more is how ESPN does and will act like the steroid issue does not exist. See they got a big contract with MLB and a lot riding on Bonds chasing history. They will do the updates and cut-ins to show his at bats and so called history in the making. They will marvel at his abilities and work ethic. Not once will ESPN challenge Bonds on the steroids issue. I have no respect for ESPN as a media outlet at all!

Man I am really mad. Barry Bonds will eventually be called to testify in the Balco case. He will then have to choose between truth and lies. I guess he goes with the lies. He has been spiting them out so long that I think he believes them. I give Barry Bonds a BIG * (asterisk) .

Me out. More later. Later.


No comments: