Friday, February 18, 2005

"I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'. "

Today was a tough gym day. It was an expensive gym day. It was about an hour at about $70 bucks. First thing first, I went to the gym to swim for a change up. Well, I did swim, 500 meters total. It was not easy but easier then before so maybe I am starting to get in shape?? One recommendation, if you are thinking about trying swimming, get good goggles. Don't do the cheap thing. My cheap Nike ones kept getting water in them which I had to stop for to empty . It was either the water or me knocking my eye with the goggles, but I lost my right contact. Damn thing must have just floated away...................

I have Rigid Gas Perms and the cost is around $70 bucks. Plus, I have to order them and it could take 14 days to come in. I got no backups and fancy boy type glasses. In fact, I have no idea how to keep the damn things on my face when working up a sweat at the gym. They will just slide right off. I guess my working out days are on hold. No, just pulling your chicken. I will tape the damn things to my head if I have too. I must continue with the training. Yes, the Training for My Summer Of Mountain Biking 2005!!!! will contiune.

My final thought is this; Are Pearls the new Diamonds? I am out. Later.

No comments: