Thursday, February 17, 2005

" No, you can't do that... you can't triple stamp a double stamp, you can't triple stamp a double stamp! "

Uh, did anyone see Survivor: Palau? I did, yeah for me but boo for me. What is the worst thing that can happen to a Survivor junkie on opening night? That is correct!! You have John, Wendy, and Jo in the office pool!! Holy crap two of them didn't even get a chance. The 3rd one ran her mouth too much and BAM I got no chance at the big money pool.

I really enjoyed the episode. We don't really know much about the players yet. However, I am sure I was not the only person to to think that standing up and singing on the boat was a REALLY Bad, Dumb, Stupid, move on Wendy's part. John we hardly knew you but clearly you had some personality issues with the rest of the cast. I mean, from what we saw it looked like he did not get picked because he worked too much and talked to little. Did he even say a word until Jeff asked him how he felt?

Survivor is great. Just when they were feeling great on the adventure of a lifetime the elements knocked them on their butts! They lost the only thing they won and the only thing a tribe really needs, FIRE !!!

I am not sure who I like yet. I guess it will be the fourth and last remaining Survivor on my list. Maybe not, I like to get to know the Survivors before I pick a winner. Give me two more episodes to get attached to someone.

That is it for this blogger. I am out. Later.

No comments: