Friday, February 11, 2005

Random Review


Motorola i860
Originally uploaded by aham23.


I see that people love to review things on their blogs. So, when I don't workout or have thoughts on reality TV, The Fighting Illini, Cubs, Bulls, or Bears, then I will give you a random review of something I own.

My first Random Review is on my Motorola i860 camera phone for Nextel. What I like about this phone:

  • Camera Phone with Multimedia Messaging (text messages & email)
  • The external & internal displays are huge respectively.
  • Picture caller ID. Assigned pictures show up on the external display.
  • Nice and loud speaker phone.
  • Quick Flip. Push the button and it flips open. Kinda like the Matrix.
  • It looks really cool & is easy to customize with ring tones & wallpapers from the net.

What I don't like about this phone:

  • While it looks cool the plastic materials scratch easily.
  • No Bluetooth technology.
  • Poor contrast on the external display.
  • The existing customer price is way too high. (I got mine from Amazon.)

There it is, my first Random Review. AND yes that means I did not workout today. I am a sissy, but this cold/flu type thing is dragging me down.

I am out. Later.

No comments: