Saturday, February 19, 2005

Gmail for Everyone !!

I have some invites for free Gmail by Google accounts. I have been using it for a couple months and it has some nice features. It provides tons of storage space with no deleting of old messages. You just archive them so you can always refer back when needed. It has cool search functions for your email. You can mark and sort your email many different ways. I can send you an invite if you want. Just post your email or email me directly.

Fighting Illini 27-0 !! They have struggled lately on offense, but oh they play such great team defense. Possible the best college team defense I have ever seen. A great team playing great ball is a beautiful thing to watch. Tune in and get on the band wagon before we leave town to St Louis on the March Towards The Arch, Final Four.

Bye Bye. Me Out. Later.




No comments: