Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party. "

SURVIVOR: Palau SURVIVOR: Palau SURVIVOR: Palau SURVIVOR: Palau

YEAH, just in case you do not know, SURVIVOR: Palau starts tomorrow on CBS. It is my favorite of the Reality TV shows. I am not a total junkie though. I have not searched the web for all things Survivor. Thursday's episode will be my first introduction to this season. Except for the too few and too short commercials I have seen. I am really looking forward to it!! I may even find some time to share my Survivor thoughts with the blogging world.

Despite my bad running episode from Tuesday I did make it back to the gym. Today was my fourth day in row this week. No weights today just cardio. I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical for 490 cals burnt & 2.8 miles. Then it was 30 minutes on the spin cycle doing intervals. My legs are killing me tonight. I think tomorrow will be an off day, which means a Random Review is upcoming.

The fighting Illini won again tonight, easily beating Penn State. They are unbeaten with 4 games left in the regular season . I am not one of these fools who think they need to lose a game in order to win the National Championship. I may have been one in previous post though?? Anyway, losing now would not teach this team something or make them stronger. People who say that have not watched them play enough. They are a very smart TEAM who plays every game like it is a championship. They bring max effort every night, unlike UNC, who is the team most Illini fans are afraid of. I say win them all then beat UNC in the Final Game and teach college basketball their lesson!!

I am out. Later.

No comments: