Monday, January 17, 2005

"You can milk just about anything with nipples."

Today's title is a line from one of the funniest movies ever made. There are so many great lines from this movie I plan to use them all week. What movie could it be?

Alright, how do you people do it. The people who work all day, like 8, 9, 10 hours, then hit the gym. How? I leave for work around 7 am everyday and then hit the gym between 1pm to 3pm and get home before 5pm. I know some people are leaving for work at the same time, working until 5pm, then going to the gym, then going home and eating dinner. Heck I am ready for bed by 8pm. Mad props to you peeps.

Oh yeah, I hit the gym today. Work is going to be long and tiresome this week as we finally are training for going "paperless." When quitting time rolled around I really wanted to head home, but no. I went to the gym. Monday is Chest and Back with 20 minutes cardio after. I survived it and got home around 6pm which is late for this worker bee. Tomorrow I am playing basketball again but will likely not have time to lift weights. So, bicepts and tricepts will be pushed back to Wed, my normal off day. I CAN DO IT!

I can't believe what took place Saturday. I found a Performance Bicycle Shop in the next Burb over. You know the MTB magazine / website place........... http://www.performancebike.com/index.cfm . Who knew? The cool thing is they don't carry everything that the online store does, but if you need to you can return online stuff back at the B&M ! Totally cool. I got some Performance Vector Shades with 3 interchangeable lens and case, plus a cage and water bottle. I can not wait to go back and drop some more coin there.

Alright movie haters don't hate the quote, hate the quoter. I'm out. Later.

1 comment:

cycling supplies said...

I don't get this. "When quitting time rolled around I really wanted to head home, but no. I went to the gym." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



cycling supplies