Thursday, January 13, 2005

By the way, it says "BALLS" on your face.

Garden State is out on DVD and I highly recommend it. It was written and directed by J.D, the dude from Scrubs. Scrubs is my favorite comedy so I might be biased?? Yes, I know his name really isn't J.D., it is Zach Braff. Natalie Portman is fabulous and the two have awesome chemistry in the movie. It seems very real when you watch it.

Anyway, workout, did he do it today? Yes! It was 22 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer then 13 minutes on the treadmill. Some Ab work and I was out of there. The gym is kind of getting boring. I plan to swim tomorrow if work permits it so maybe that will change things up? Last week the 500 meter swim really left me sore. Shoulders, legs, neck, back, they were all a barking.

The weather has turned for the worse. Wensday it was 60 degrees and tonight it gets down to 4 degrees. What the heck is that? Seriously, is the weather really messed up lately or what?

Alright players I gots nothing else. I'm out. Later.

No comments: