Tuesday, January 04, 2005

"I Love Gold"

If you were wondering my post titles are some of my favorite movie quotes. But what movies?

Today I hit the gym even though I really wanted to take an afternoon nap. I did Bicepts and Tricepts, 3 exercises, 3 sets, 10 reps each muscle group. I had to skip using any cardio machines as the Resolutioners were out in force. I did take a brisk 1 mile walk with the dog when I got home.

Breakfast was a Balance bar and 3 cups of coffee. Lunch was two turkey sandwiches and a Balance bar. Pre-workout I had a cliff bar. Dinner was a salad and pasta. Not to bad for a sugarholic.

The word for the day is SNOW.....................Yes evil snow is coming for the Midwest. It is sleet raining right now and they are calling for 6-12 inches on Wed & Thur. Can you say, SnowBlower? I wish I could. The snow dozer(fancy shovel with a bent handle) needs to get warmed up for its 5am wake up call. Later.

No comments: