Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"That's a line from She's All That. I masturbate to that movie."

Work, why must I work? Why can't the paychecks flow but the working stop? Why I ask you, WHY? Anyway, I am not a big fan of working.

Tuesday I worked late, but did make it to the gym. No cardio, but I pumped the bicepts and tricepts like never before. They are sore today. I had to skip basketball and any cardio because of evil "Imaging" training at work. Today, I did 30 minutes of cardio and some AB exercises. BUT the damn Girl Scout cookies have arrived AND I have been indulging in them. Thin mints are sooo good. I still have four more boxes on order from co-workers. I think I may have to donate them to my secretaries or someone. I can't eat four more boxes. Well, I could and likely all in one night.

We had a heat wave today, 31 degrees. I wish winter was over. I really can not wait to start my mountain biking career this Spring. Career you ask? It is my new passion or obsession. I have tons of cool MTB gear, an awesome new bike, and I have been working out since October so I can hit the ground peddling!!

Me tired. Me out. Later.

No comments: