Saturday, January 15, 2005

"I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King"

Oh my gosh it is freakin cold. We may top out at 5 degrees today. It was 60 degrees on Wensday. Someone take me away from this evil dark cold spot called the Midwest. Ok, I feel better.

I watched The Village last night on DVD. I really like this movie, but if I remember correctly the critics and most movie goers did not. The original movie trailers and advertisement campaign made the flick look like a scary horror monster movie. Well, it is not. There are monsters and a couple of scary moments but that is it. It is a movie about fear and love and how they motivate people to do extroadinary things. If you rent it don't get caught up in looking for the 6th Sense (same director) twisting ending. Just watch the flick and enjoy it for what it is. Oh yeah, Bryce Howard is the lead girl and she is Ron Howard's (Opie's) daughter. She is excellent.

Anyway, I didn't want to but I did...............Workout Friday! I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and 13 minutes on the treadmill. I did some light shoulder exercises with free weights and called it a day. I have a chronic bad shoulder but would like to try and strengthen it. Looks like I am taking today off as family is coming up. My body is pretty sore too. I think the 8 weeks of training is catching up to me so a couple days off will not hurt. I just have to watch the diet.

Alright peeps of the net, I'm out. Later.

No comments: