Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am coming to get you.....

Two Hundred Ten and half Pounds = 210.5 lbs. !!!!!!

This is week 12 of my 2006 cleansing life changing get healthy now or die soon diet plan AND I FEEL GREAT. The math don't lie, I have lost 25.5 lbs. to date, can run a mile in 8 minutes, and can ride my road bike 30 miles with minimal difficulties. If you put in the hard work, stay focused, rebound from your failures, you can change you life.

It doesn't hurt that I am entered in a Biggest Loser Style contest at work either. It gave me the initial motivation I needed to change tracks and get healthy. I am winning that contest with co-workers by miles. It ends next Tuesday. I will collect $200 bucks from them for my hard work, but this is just the beginning.

I can see you 200 lbs and I am coming to get you. Later.

No comments: