Wednesday, October 18, 2006





This was purchased new by me off eBay in Feburary of this year (2006). It has 123 hours of use for a total of 2009 miles. The computer has never been used in the rain or dropped or damaged in any way. I have never had any issues with it. The heart rate chest strap shows wear. The candence sensor has a couple scuffs on it as well, but functions fine. This is a great cyclocomputer, but I have upgraded to a Garmin Edge 305, because that is what I do.

You get: The cyclocomputer unit, HR chest strap, Speed and Cadence Sensors, Speed Sensor Wheel Magnet, All original supplied mounting brackets, User Manual, & Original Box. The only thing missing is the Cadence Sensor Magnet as I lost it. You can pick one up from you LBS for cheap though.

Price is $85 Shipped. PayPal Only. Later.

No comments: