Friday, October 27, 2006

10/27 = 33 = 174 lbs

Today is my birthday. Yeah for me! I am playing stay at home daddy today as Daycare options 1 & 2 called OFF sick. Option two gave us notice with a 5 am phone call. I technically am working too. This should be fun. :)

I am 33 years old today and as cliche as it sounds, I am in the best shape of my life, both Physically and Mentally. Things are well and times are good. I must remember that it has not and will not always be like this. These are the times to enjoy and bank for those rainy days.

Yes, those are my big thoughts of the day.

I am still planning to run a 10k November 11th, but have not done much running lately. I have logged 4.4 miles on the treadmill this week. I ran this morning at 6am before the little one awoke and I found it very difficult. Not sure why, but I suffered and it was only 2 freaking miles. I hope to get a ride in this weekend if the wind and cold subside some.

Later.

No comments: