Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The In-Laws......

Why must you make me drink and eat so much? I mean, I am on the pathway to healthyness and you just keep shoving vodka at me. Yes, I spent the Easter Weekend at the In-Laws. Really, it could have been a lot worse. I was way up in calories for each day, but what is a guy to do?

With that being said I was primed for a weigh-in let down this morning. I have had two binging weekends in a row and thought something had to give. I am still running and riding, but no way I drop weight this week.

Well, the magic scale has me at 203.4 today. Some quick math (206 last week) and that is 2.6 lbs this week. WTF? So working out 5 days a week really makes a difference. I can treat myself every now and then and not gain like 20 lbs? Who Knew???

Wait, 203.4, holy crap dudes that is sooo close to NOT being in the 200s anymore. Time to strap it in and get it done! Here I come 190s. Later.

No comments: