Thursday, February 01, 2007

Coffee Facts.........

Today, on The Today Show, they had some type of coffee expert who actually had some interesting information. I love coffee. I love Starbucks. I always wonder how much caffeine is in that delicioius coffee I drink every day?? Well, now I know.

Starbucks Coffee
  • Tall (12oz) = 195 mg of caffeine
  • Grande (16 oz) = 260 mg
  • Venti (20 oz) = 325 mg
  • Espresso Shot (1 0z) = 65 mg


They put two shots of espresso in a Grande Latte. This means the large regular black coffee I normally get everyday after lunch has double the caffeine then the Grande Latte Treat I get once in a while. Interesting? Maybe not, but now we know.

On the training front things are boring. With temps not passing the 10 degree mark I have been logging miles on the treadmill. My home treadmill is a cheap POS!! And I hate it, but miles are miles. Wait, not totally boring. My new Garmin Forerunner 305 has arrived from Amazon!! It is charging right now. Yes, this means I have two Garmins (I have the Edge 305 for cycling). That is why I work!

Today, my little girl is sick and I am staying home to take care of her. I feel so bad for her as she looks so sad. :( The plan is for lots of cuddling and TV watching today.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS 27 - COLTS 24.

Later.




No comments: