Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Already?

Life seems to move so fast once you hit your 30s. Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah. OK, it is Tuesday so I weigh-in then report the results here like I have since January 4th. Let us not waste anymore time......192.6 lbs. Despite my best efforts to sabotage my diet last week I still lost a freaking pound. I think I got this thing figured out. I have put myself in a position where I can now eat a bit more then before and still lose weight. Crazy, I know. Today, I had a real chocolate candy bar and it was goooood. Don't worry, I know this stuff can creep up on you. One today, one tomorrow, and bam, 238 lbs.

As a result of the candy bar issue I had to get out on the bike. Besides the day of my century back on May 7th this was the nicest weather I have seen while out riding. Pure sun with 72 degrees and light winds. I ran the same route as Saturday to see if I could top that time. Despite running a higher heart rate average and feeling like I was kicking arse, I came in just over Saturday's time.

The Stats: 31.4 miles, 1 hr 49 mins, 17.2 mph avg with 23.2 mph max, 141 avg heart rate with 168 max, 85 avg cadence with 99 max, and 1496 calories burnt.

I love riding. Later.

No comments: