Friday, May 19, 2006

Pearl Jam


Pearl Jam
Originally uploaded by aham23.

I took a ton of pics, but being under the influence (BEERS) and low light very few turned out. This one did and it is pretty cool. The band really rocked it out for two plus hours.

The set list was awesome. They played some classics from Ten and tore up the new stuff. The new album is Rock-N-Roll all the way and they seemed to play these tunes with energy and passion. Check out the set list.

Set 1: Release, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Comatose, Given To Fly, Low Light, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Got Id, Even Flow, Unemployable, Daughter/(W.M.A.), Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Save You, Porch

Encore 1: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Better Man, Come Back, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive

Encore 2: Go, Blood/(Atomic Dog), Indifference, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

The Beetles tune was played accoustically by Eddie Vedder, not the dog, himself. It was pure magic. In fact, Encore 1 was my favorite part of the show. A Beetles classic, State of Love and Trust, Better Man, and my all time favorite, Black. Wow, that was awesome.

Today is bike to work day! Did you remember? I spotted 4 roadies who did on my in to work this morning. I give them props as Traffic is Crazy Heavy during the Burbs Morning Rush. I mean my trip to work is 20 miles and it takes me one hour.

I didn't bike to work, but hope to bike after work. Later.

No comments: