Sunday, May 08, 2005

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by Charlotte for this meme.. here goes! You must select at least three of them. You may add more if you like. Of the three you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's the list: If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a reality tv camera person...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer …If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer …If I could be a filmmaker... If I could be a sherpa...If I could be a ninja... If I could be a cab driver...

And my answers are:

If I could be a musician I would want to play an acoustic set with Eddie Vedder. No not the dog, but the lead singer from Pearl Jam.

If I could be a Jedi I would use my mind powers on the wife to make her believe that I really do need to drink another beer.

If I could be a reality tv camera person I would work on the upcoming Brittany Spears reality tv show. I am so intrigue by that pregnant white trash southern girl millionaire pop singer!!

The last "If I could be..." was my own addition to the fun game.

No comments: