Saturday, September 02, 2006

See You Later.........

..........August. It was a good month for me. I set a new Personal Record for cycling mileage in one month. It broke down like this:

12 Rides, 472.7 Miles, 77:24:54 Saddle Time, AND 19,672 Calories Toasted.

I am running down 2000 miles for the season (started in April), which will put me way past my initial goal of 1000 miles for the summer.

I have logged 100 miles in the last three days. Tough miles as the fall winds have settled in. All three rides had a nasty headwind on the way back in. I hate that. I'ld rather have the help when coming back home!

I just ordered me one of those fancy Garmin Edge 305 bike computers things. Can NOT wait to get it next week.

Everyone have a great and relaxing holiday weekend. Get out and do whatever it is that you do that makes you happy. Later.

No comments: