Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Enough Already.......

No more cake eating or self back slapping as it is time to get back to work. I have at least two scheduled Centuries and a 5k Run coming up in September.

Last night it was 5k on the treadmill. My time was brutal at 27:40, but it felt good. Legs were good and there was lots of sweat. When it was all said and done I felt like I could have pushed it harder or went longer. Still, why is running so darn hard? I ride my little bicycle 100 miles in six hours, so geesh, I just want to run some 8 minute miles.

Totally different topic. I have a Polar CS200cad cyclocomputer that works perfectly fine. Never had any issues with it and it provides me with all the great numbers I report here on the blog. That being said, I want a Garmin Edge 305 GPS. It seems to be the ultimate in cycling computers. I am mainly turned on by the GPS stuff the unit can spit out. It cost near $300 though. Does it ever end??

Well, this post does. Later.

No comments: