Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mission Complete!!!!!

Since January 4th, 2006 I have been on a mission to loose weight. It started at 236 lbs. and I am currently at 189 lbs!! Yep, I have once again met another weight loss goal. Do you remember the goals? They kept getting readjusted, first 220, then 215, 210, 205, 195, and finally 190 lbs was put on the board. The train just kept on rolling.

At 6'3'' and 189 lbs. I have people telling me I look skinny! Some even seem worried that I may have lost too much. Nothing could feel better. I have done it in a healthy way. I have realized my diet was extremely poor and needed a change. I actually eat and like Spinach, Fish, and Apples now. I run on a treadmill. I can ride my bike 100 miles in one day, heck six hours! Who knew

It is crazy, 47 pounds, and it wasn't easy. I had to put the time in for exercising to jump start my loss. I had to go to bed hungry in the beginning when I downsized my portions. However, it's a science. Manage a 500 calorie deficiency a day and you will loose at least one pound a week. I tracked it all and I met the goals and I lost the weight.

I still want to drop 3 more pounds just to round off the loss at 50 pounds. However, I am where I need to be weight and health wise. I likely will continue to track calories on FitDay, but it's summer and time for fun. Time for Centuries and the weekend DQ Blizzard.

In fact next week it is time for a Florida vacation and a visit to The Waffle House and my favorite Hooters in Destin on the beach. I think I will bring the bike and ride along the coast!! Later.

No comments: