Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Low Down.....

My week of vaca in Florida was awesome. I ate and drank like I was the King Of Niceville!

Check out my run:
  • Subway = Twice
  • Burger King
  • Waffle House = 4 Times
  • Red Bar
  • Bonefish
  • Crab Trap
  • Fudpuckers
  • Sonic
  • McDonalds
  • Outback
  • AND Numerous Frozen Drinks, Beers, & Martinis

After six months of mainly healthy low fat eating this was a serious blow out. I look at it like this; It was my summer vacation and I have worked hard and deserved it.

However, it is time to buckle down and get back to it. I am back with Fitday and calorie counting. I still have weight to drop!

To my surprise I weighed in this morning at 188.6 lbs. So, I am still under 190 lbs. and gained only about a pound from the vacation blow out (to date at least). The cycling is the key to this. I put in 60 miles while in Florida and another 40 miles over this weekend. As long as I keep my butt on the bike then I can have some fun with the diet this summer.

Later.

No comments: