Monday, June 11, 2007

My Weekend....

When people ask me if I did anything exciting over the weekend I usually just say no, not really. I don't care to explain to co-workers my cycling and overall fitness obsession. I mean would they really understand it? Let me think......

"Oh, I had a great weekend. I spent it training for the HHH. That is an upcoming cycling event where I will ride 124 miles and climb over 12000 feet. My combined Saturday and Sunday rides totalled 80 miles and 4700 feet of climbing. "

Typically, the response are;

"What?"
OR
"You mean motorcycle, right?"

I just leave it at, yeah, I had a lovely weekend. I rode my bicycle and spent some quality time with my family. Clearly, they have no idea that I am not riding around the neighborhood pulling a kiddie wagon, but it works for me.

So, what did you do this weekend?

Later.

No comments: