Saturday, November 06, 2004

"Royale with Cheese"

Alright players I did it up this morning. Took my recently new mountain bike to some trails and rode hard. It is hard work going up and down over logs, tree roots, and rocks. It is hard to control the bike, well atleast for a beginner. The key is to keep peddling no matter how slow and you won't lose your balance. I biked for an hour with periodic stops for water and AIR. My heart was racing and legs burning!! It was fun. Most of the Trail ran through the woods along a river. I will eventually post pics. I would estimate I rode 3 miles. I may go again tomorrow.

EATING: Well it was oatmeal for breakfast, salad and soup for lunch, and the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. My downfall was a dish of Birthday Cake Remix from the Cold Stone Creamery, the best ice cream place in the world.

Anyway, I am obsessing over this mountain biking thing. I need a ton of accessories to do this right. Like a hydration pack, mp3 player, cool riding clothes, ect............Buying the stuff is almost as fun as riding.

Peace out homie lover friends. Later.

No comments: