Friday, November 05, 2004

"You dig it the most"

Alright, I almost blew off working out for wings and beers with co-workers. Did I make the right choice? Beers & Wings can be some serious fun. Anyway, hit the gym for a quickie. Legs a little sore so I passed on cardio and did chest & back with free weights, 3 exercises 10 reps each. I powered through quickly with light weights and no rest. I feel like I got the heart rate going??

EATING: No breakfast, just Starbucks Coffee with cream & sugar. Lunch was two Burger King plain hamburgers with a medium ice tea. Really had no choice as I didn't bring a lunch. Ate just prior to working out. Tonight will likely be dinner out with the wife at Panera Bread.

Tomorrow I hope to load the mountain bike up and head off to Palos Park for some serious mountain biking. Or, atleast as serious as a beginner can be. This place is suppose to be a top 5 place in Illinois for mountain biking and hiking! My new Specialized Hardrock Sport mountain bike has seen only two rides since I got it (10/28) AND I cant wait.

You know I feel good about working out but, I need a better plan or schedule. I want to do cardio, weights, and even swim. So many things and I need a plan, like every Monday swim 500 meters, Tuesday do cardio and abs.............ect. I will work on that.

Alright peeps, I hope to figure out the picture hosting thing this weekend and get some Eddie shots up. You will love him..................Well, that is if there is a you? Is anyone out there?

Later dudes.


2 comments:

Michael said...

this blog rocks. you rock. keep rockin.

Michael said...

this blog rocks. you rock. keep rockin.