Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finding My Legs......

or cheating the wind? Could be a combination of the two? Anyway, last weekends Century really was a toughie for me (see below). Add in the fact that I slightly tweaked my back doing some post ride stretching and it took me most of the week to recover. I only managed one run, but hey I was trying to listen to my body and take it easy.


It was NOT until Thursday, after a 30 miler, that things started to feel better. It was an easy effort where I just wanted to spin the legs and loosen things up. It worked. I had two great early morning rides this weekend and everything seems back on track. In fact, the legs were real good and produced 70 miles with 18 mph & 17 mph averages. The plan for next week is to log a few more runs.

I have to share a couple of pictures of my little one. It seems she may be ready for that Pink Giant Tricycle!! Happy Moms day to all the Moms!! Later.










No comments: