Friday, August 05, 2005

Recovery Time............

When you are over 30 should it take a week to recover from a weekend of street ball? Back in the day I could hoop it up 3 to 4 times a week. Ah, the good old days. Actually this is the best I have felt after a championship weekend of hoop that I can remember. I even managed to get a short road ride in Tuesday, just over 8 miles. I am working from home today (wink, wink) and hope to get a ride in this morning.

I have a lot to do around here as we are preparing for a 50 guest party at our house. In-Laws, Friends, and neighbors will be spending all day Saturday at our house. Currently I am watering the lawn the to get it nice and green looking. I can't be that guy with the burnt brown grass. Then it's off to the various stores, Panera for bagels, Krispy Kreme for donuts, T-Birds for the booze, and so on. Then it clean up this place and try to find as much floor space as possible for sleeping. I am thinking the In-Laws will be on the floor???? Later.

No comments: