Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Miss Reality..............

First, as you can see below I am riding this week. According to CaloriesPerHour.com my two days of riding have burned up 1421 calories. That is 21 miles of riding with averaging approximately 15 miles per hour. I am headed to a Cubs vs Cards game tomorrow, but plan to ride Saturday morning.

My life has been really busy this summer and especially the last two months. Reality TV has suffered as a result. No Big Brother this summer which kinda bums me out. I have digged that show the last three years, but it is such a commitment at 3 episodes a week. No average Joe either and I heard it was solid. No Surreal Life and so on.

However, I have been catching up on Being Bobby Brown and all I can say is, "What The Fuck!" I was that skinny white kid wanna be in high school and Bobby was the shit. Don't Be Cruel was off the charts. I played that cassette tape into shreds. New Edition with Can You Stand the Rain was the bomb. Bell Biv Devo, Ralph, and Johnny Gill, man I had all their solo stuff. I was real cool.

Back to the show.......I knew he was messed up, but what up with Whitney? I had no idea she was sooo crazy. I mean when she was on top of the world (whatever year that BodyGuard movie came out) she just oozed Class. What I see on this show has to be an act? It just can't be real. And WTF (two times), why don't they a freakin house? AND how many kids does Bobby have with how many different women. I can't stop watching. Later.

No comments: