Friday, December 05, 2008

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Week

anyone play high school foozeball? you recall hell week? well it was, maybe even still is, two-a-days in 100 degree heat with no water and kids puking in their helmets. all for the glory of high school football.

anyway, the first week of December is like that at my work place. yes, i mean like HELL. without boring you let me just say it is the nature of the beast.

good thing is my iPhone is telling me today is Friday. lunch time on Friday to be exact. praise be all that is Friday.

not much else going on. it is really cold and there is snow on the ground. i already hate my treadmill and the bike trainer. i see a Tripple Grande Non Fat Pepperment Mocha Twist in my immediate future. i will probably drink too much red wine tonight and post something stupid over at BikeForums.net and/or Facebook.

TGIF and later.

No comments: