Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Spring Classic??

I can finally stop belly aching about the weather and not riding, well, for a couple of days at least. I can't help it, but I just get pissy, crabby, grumpy, b!tchy, whatever, when I do not get my quality time with my beloved Giant TCR C2. It is what it is.

Yes, I rode my bike today. Still recovering from the flu, been on primary baby poo and vomit duty (ha i said duty) three days straight, only two rides under my bum, AND I still organized my gear Saturday night and headed out Sunday at 8am.

It was cold, sunny, windy, miserable and fabulous all at the same time. The stats will not WOW you, but are decent based on the facts already presented.

My Sunday Stats

Of course, now my throat, head, and lower back hurt, AGAIN. All signs that the flu I was just about to kick really enjoyed the 40 degree and 15 mph NWW wind riding companions. So be it.

Later.

No comments: