Sunday, December 04, 2005

Scumbags.............

Where the heck have I been? Not a statement, but a question to myself. I do not yet have that answer????

Survivor is very goooood this season. I had Judd in the office pool and was looking so nice until he got Jersey Cocky. I think it was a bad move on Stephs part to vote him out. She is clearly on the chopping block next. Everyone loves her, but she sure is dumb when it comes to the non physical parts of this game. Oh yeah that would be like the most important parts of the game. Second chance got her on the jury, but its time to dump the dumbie.

Do I find myself cheering for the Weavers? Maybe? I mean why do the other teams hate them. There must be some stuff not making the final cut or I just don't get it. I mean it seems like the other teams really hate them. I don't care for all the praying. Doesn't the almighty have better things to do then help the Weavers with directions? AND Production errors? WTF? Get a portable battery charger and stop draining the leaders car battery. If the Linz get screwed because of that "Production Error" I am done with the Family Edition.

Freakin Pete!!!! I started this blog and so so excersie working out stuff about a year ago because of The Biggest Loser. This second edition was just fabulous. How do they top it. How do you lose 185 lbs? Are you kidding me? Pete lost 185lbs. He looks like he is all muscle. Just the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. AND Matt, I dig that dude. Screw your friends who don't get it and make fun of you cause you aren't drinking. You just won $250,000 in cold hard cash and likely got hotties lining up at you door, you skinny arse stud.

To answer the earlier.......................newborn, promotion, newborn, holidays, promotion, and newborn. Later.

No comments: